We bring over 15 years of experience to concept development projects.
Ranging from software for interactive learning aids to visual prototypes for computer toys, Good Dog Design has developed concepts for some of the most innovative companies.
We have developed a wide range of web feature concepts for our clients, including:
- Concepts - we lead brainstorming sessions, develop new ideas, create storyboards and prototypes, refine presentations
- Interfaces - we create look-and-feel treatments and design game interfaces
- Prototyping - we have worked quickly and collaboratively with our clients to build concept prototypes for presentation and user testing.
- Games - to support messaging, enhance user satisfaction, improve user experiences
- Activities - to demonstrate concepts, test understanding, entertain and inform users
- Tools - to streamline tasks, analyze data, encourage creativity
- Presentation - to explain ideas, demonstrate abilities, impress clients